We invite 4-8 page papers for poster presentations in the following areas, among others:
- Distributional compositional semantics.
- Analysis of language using eigenvalue, singular value and tensor decompositions.
- Latent-variable and representation learning for language.
- Neural networks and deep learning in NLP.
- Word embeddings and their applications.
- Spectral learning and the method of moments in NLP.
The deadline for submitting papers is March 8, 2015. Please submit your paper by using the SoftConf system
Notification of acceptance will be sent by March 28, 2015. Camera-ready papers are due on April 6, 2015.